Faculty of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Education: Ph.D., IIT Kharagpur
Areas of Interest:
- VLSI Architecture Design for Image and Video Processing Algorithms.
- VLSI Architecture for DSP.
- FPGA Based Embedded System design.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Pallab Kumar Nath, Swapna Banerjee, “A high speed, memory efficient line based VLSI architecture for the dual mode inverse discrete wavelet transform of JPEG2000 decoder,” Microprocessors and Microsystems, Elsevier, volume 40, pages 181-188, February 2016.
- Rakesh Biswas, Pallab Kumar Nath, Swapna Banerjee, “A Low Cost Portable Continuous Wave Doppler Ultrasonography System,” International conference on VLSI and Signal Processing (ICVSP-2014), IIT Kharagpur, January 2014.
- Rohit Shrivastava, Sanjeev Ranjan, Pallab kumar Nath, Mahesh Vaidya, Alok Naugarhiya, Bibhudendra Acharya, Saikat Majumder, Shrish Verma “High Speed Low Area VLSI Architecture of Slotted CSMA-CA for Wireless Sensor Network and IoTs,” IEEE International Conference on Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICITE 2018) , Osmania University, Hyderabad, April 2018.
- Gandhian Young Technological Innovation (GYTI 2018) Appreciation Awards in MLM (More from Less for Many) Category for the project “Smartphone based portable low cost continuous wave Doppler Ultrasound system” at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.