IIITDM KURNOOL B. Tech Computer Engineering curriculum is modelled on the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) recommendations and is the first ofRead more
Social Service Group of IIITDM Kurnool conducted various activities like campus cleaning, nursery plantation and maintenance.
DepartmentsSee All >
- Corrigendum: Appointment of Director, IIITDM Kurnool
- Allotted Candidates for B.Tech Programme Through JoSAA/CSAB 2018 are requested to report between August 1 – 6, 2018 for Admission Process at the IIITDM Kurnool.
- Orientation Programme is on August 06, 2018.
- Information to Allotted Candidates for B.Tech Programme Through JoSAA/CSAB 2018 (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT KURNOOL)
- Advertisement For the Post of Director-IIITDM Kurnool 2018
- Boys Hostel Rules & Regulations 2018
- Dr. B. SatyaSekhar participated in “3rd BRICS Young Scientist Conclave-2018” held in Durban, South Africa from 25-29 June 2018 under the theme “Building BRICS Youth Leadership through Science, Technology and Innovation”.
- Hearty congratulations to Dr. K. V. Eswaramoorthy and team who have recently participated in MedTech hackathon conducted by HTIC, IITM Research Park on 11 May 2018 at IITM Research Park on “Affordable and Scalable Healthcare”.
- IIITDM Kurnool starts functioning at its Permanent Campus from July 2018 on- wards.
- Construction of academic complex started at permanent campus,
- IIITDM Kurnool offers Design Centric Engineering Programmes,
- Board approved three new Undergraduate Programmes from 2016,
- Student intake in each branch increased to 40,
- New Faculty offers released for IIITDM Kurnool,
- Andhra Pradesh earmarked 151 acres for the development of permanent campus at Kurnool.